As we speak’s present is about flying in areas with heavy magnetic interference.
Our caller for at this time, Arturo from Columbia lately began working with the native authorities to fly missions within the coronary heart of the town. However flight security is a large concern for him as he’s flying in an interference-heavy surroundings.
We focus on totally different choices to assist Arturo out. From flying Line of Sight to the fundamentals of radiometry to path antennas, we cowl so much in at this time’s power-packed present.
In case you are a drone pilot scuffling with the challenges of flying in an interference heavy surroundings, at this time’s present will notably allow you to out. Tune in for some drone knowledge!
Get pleasure from! Get Your Largest and Most Frequent Drone Certificates Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Half 107 PDF
Be sure that to get your self the all-new Drone U touchdown pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
When you benefit from the present, the #1 factor you are able to do to assist us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to try this for us actual fast? Whilst you’re there, go away us a 5-star overview, if you happen to’re inclined to take action. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Develop into a Drone U Member. Entry to over 30 programs, nice assets, and our unimaginable neighborhood.
Comply with Us
Web site – https://thedroneu.com/
Fb – https://www.fb.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [03:05] “] Don’t forget to take a look at our forthcoming lessons
- [05:14] As we speak’s present is about coping with magnetic interference when flying a drone
- [07:22] Don’t forget this golden rule when in flight
- [08:43] Understanding radiometry will help you take care of drone magnetic interference
- [11:58] How a patch antenna will help you fly your drone with higher management
- [13:04] One other nice hack for countering magnetic interference
- [14:45] Is it wiser to fly at larger altitudes in interference-heavy environments?