If you’re unable to attend the webinar, please register and we’ll ship you the hyperlink to the recorded model.
At varied occasions over latest years it has confidently been predicted that mobile IoT connectivity would turn into a low value commodity. But the higher range of connectivity wants for several types of IoT software has ensured that that is now additional away than ever. As an alternative there may be an growing want for customisation, with excessive stage wants resembling bandwidth, protection, latency and vary tempered by a large set of parameters together with value effectivity, knowledge integrity, reliability, scalability and safety taking priority for various software sorts. Because the breadth of IoT purposes continues to increase, so too does the vary of connectivity wants.
Sponsored by KORE Wi-fi, be a part of this particular occasion with specialists from main IoT corporations to discover a few of the most vital points proper now on this fast-developing space, together with:
- IoT and safety – what makes the SIM best?
- The best way to allow Zero Contact Provisioning (ZTP) and why?
- Why do we want iSIM in addition to eSIM? Is it an ‘both or’ alternative?
- Mobile vs LoRaWAN: The best way to determine?
- Customisation at scale: is that this even doable?