Tesla, the pioneering electric vehicle manufacturer, has unveiled a game-changing addition to its array of offerings for the 2023 Model 3 and Model Y in the United States. Tesla enthusiasts and car aficionados can now opt for clear paint protection films (PPF) directly from the automaker, enhancing the protection and aesthetics of their vehicles. The clear wraps, available in two variants – Clear Gloss and Clear Satin – are priced at $5,000 each, and promise superior protection while preserving the vehicle’s sleek appearance.
Clear Wraps Options:
- Clear Gloss: $5,000
- Clear Satin: $5,000
The clear paint protection films offered by Tesla boast an array of features designed to enhance the longevity and visual appeal of the Model 3 and Model Y:
- Self-Healing Urethane-Based Film: The PPF is engineered with cutting-edge technology, ensuring it is self-healing. Minor scratches and abrasions on the film disappear over time, maintaining a pristine appearance.
- Protection Against Chips, Scratches, and Swirling: The film acts as a robust shield, safeguarding the vehicle’s paint against common road hazards, such as stone chips, scratches, and swirling, ensuring the car’s factory finish remains unblemished.
- Environmentally Friendly: Tesla’s clear paint protection films are more environmentally friendly than traditional vinyl wraps, aligning with the company’s commitment to sustainability and green initiatives.
Owners of the 2023 Model 3 and Model Y now have the opportunity to personalize their vehicles with Tesla’s premium Clear Films, a distinctive offering only available through the company. Customers can choose between the Gloss Clear, preserving the paint’s existing gloss finish, or the Satin Clear, which transforms the paint’s gloss finish into a sophisticated matte appearance.
This innovative addition to Tesla’s suite of services underscores the company’s dedication to providing its customers with cutting-edge solutions that not only enhance the performance of their vehicles but also elevate their aesthetic appeal. The clear paint protection films are a testament to Tesla’s continuous efforts to deliver high-quality products that cater to the diverse needs and preferences of their discerning clientele.
As Tesla continues to set new standards in the automotive industry, the introduction of these clear paint protection films further solidifies the company’s position as a leader in innovation and customer satisfaction. Tesla owners can now enjoy enhanced protection and customization options, allowing them to maintain their vehicles’ allure for years to come.
Tesla’s New Clear PPF: A Good Value for Owners?
Tesla’s new clear paint protection film (PPF) is priced at $5,000, which is a significant investment. However, many Tesla owners believe that it is a worthwhile expense.
PPF can help to protect your Tesla’s paint from a variety of hazards, including rocks, bugs, salt, and bird droppings. It can also help to prevent scratches and swirls from everyday driving.
In addition, PPF is self-healing, which means that minor scratches will disappear over time. This can help to keep your Tesla looking its best for many years to come.
While $5,000 is a lot of money to spend on PPF, it is important to consider the cost of repairing or repainting your Tesla’s paint if it is damaged. A good quality PPF installation can last for several years, so it can save you money in the long run.
What Other Tesla Owners Say
Here are some comments from Tesla owners who have had clear PPF installed on their vehicles:
- “I’m so glad I got PPF installed on my Model 3. It’s protected my paint from all sorts of hazards, and it still looks brand new after two years.”
- “I was hesitant to spend $5,000 on PPF at first, but it was the best decision I made. My Model Y looks amazing, and I’m confident that the PPF will protect it for many years to come.”
- “I highly recommend clear PPF to any Tesla owner. It’s a great way to protect your investment and keep your car looking its best.”
Whether or not clear PPF is worth it for you depends on your individual needs and budget. If you are looking for a way to protect your Tesla’s paint from damage, then clear PPF is a good option. However, it is important to note that PPF is not a permanent solution, and it will need to be replaced eventually. Read Similar Story
If you are unsure whether or not clear PPF is right for you, you can always consult with a Tesla specialist.